This
second grading period I learned about the different parts of a web browser, parts
of the page address, levels of domain name, ways in using search engine, I leaned
how does world wide web works, the two kinds of tags, and we’ve done a lot of
hands on activities according to the: basic HTML tags, Heading tags, Text Alignment,
Standalone tags, Text formatting, and a lot more J
First
of all I’ve encountered so many problems in connection to the internet
connection of our work station, sometimes it’s hard to connect to the internet
because of the number of computers that is working. Sometimes when its cleaning
time, it’s getting unfair, some of our group mates don’t even bother to clean
the LAB. L
Before
my other group mates in cleaning goes out the comp. Lab, me and my other group mates
are reminding them to stay in the lab for us to clean. So that we can make sure
that all of us are cleaning. But of course sometimes I also forgot that we are
the sweepers! Hahaha how embarrassing! K
Moving
on, I will look at the list of those who are going to clean the lab so that my group mates will not scold me! Hahaha. J
Nice post! I hope next time you will not again forget your schedule in cleaning.:) God bless!
ReplyDeletehi.. what a nice article.. :) goodluck to your next grading period.. Don't forget to look at the list of those who are going to clean, okey?/:) God Bless.. :)
ReplyDeleteHi! great and nice job.. good luck this grading.. take care and God bless
ReplyDeleteKeep on learning :)
ReplyDeleteAnd dont forget your schedule :D
hellow:) what a nice post. keep up your good work and study hard.. good luck for your third grading period..:) God bless
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete