Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reflection :)



This school year 2012-2013 I'm already in the fourth year of High School. There are so many discoveries and learnings that I've gained especially my day to day life in School. I've gained a lot learnings about the internet and computers in this subject, more than what I have before.

Life is not complete without problems and challenges in our life, but still those problems and challenges cant let me down because they're helping me to become stronger. One of the problems that I have encountered : there's a time that I'm not taking down notes , and because of that when time comes that we will have a quiz, my score is not that high , but its not that too low as I'm expecting.

When I have no notes I'm borrowing a notebook from my classmates, sometimes when there's no time for me to copy what they copied from the previous class , I'm asking them to share their notes to me , and together we review . And I'm thankful  to them for sharing their notes to me.

Moving on, I will take down notes and I'll gonna copy our lessons so that I'll have a higher score more than before, and I'll do my very best to do all my tasks in School from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment