I want to greet you a pleasant day Mr. President. I am very happy to have the chance to write to you a letter. I want to ask you so many things regarding to the problems that our country faces. How and when are you going to solve or tom lessen the problems about poverty? How are you going to lessen the population growth . Are you in favor for those couples to use contraceptives? Mr. President what are your intentions to approve the K-12 program? It's a relief to know that our country and government is not selfish , our government lends the country of Greece &1 Billion and why did you lend them those money? nowadays there are so many crimes that our government officials commits especially corruption , are you sure that all of the government officials are not corrupt? Why is that there's so many Police who are in jail ? What kind of discipline do they have? Why do they need to do that ? That's all Mr. President and I hope that you will lead our country to success.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Letter for The President
I want to greet you a pleasant day Mr. President. I am very happy to have the chance to write to you a letter. I want to ask you so many things regarding to the problems that our country faces. How and when are you going to solve or tom lessen the problems about poverty? How are you going to lessen the population growth . Are you in favor for those couples to use contraceptives? Mr. President what are your intentions to approve the K-12 program? It's a relief to know that our country and government is not selfish , our government lends the country of Greece &1 Billion and why did you lend them those money? nowadays there are so many crimes that our government officials commits especially corruption , are you sure that all of the government officials are not corrupt? Why is that there's so many Police who are in jail ? What kind of discipline do they have? Why do they need to do that ? That's all Mr. President and I hope that you will lead our country to success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment